Finding the best cage for your feather friend can be quite a task with so many options on the market.
We have handpicked five of the best ones and reviewed them for you.
From budget-friendly to reasonably priced ones there is one for everyone
But if you want to buy cheap bird cages, you can buy these great cages when they are sold on discount on online stores like Amazon. Read on to see which one will fit your bill.
- 1 Best 5 Parrot Cages:
- 1.1 Prevue Pet Products Wrought Iron Select Bird Cage Black Hammertone 3151BLK
- 1.2 HQ’s Opening Victorian Cage, Small Parrot Cage With Cart Stand
- 1.3 YML Square Playtop Cage
- 1.4 Best Choice Products New Large Play Top Bird Cage Parrot Finch Macaw Cockatoo Birdcages
- 1.5 Vision Bird Cage Model M02 – Medium
Best 5 Parrot Cages:
Prevue Pet Products Wrought Iron Select Bird Cage Black Hammertone 3151BLK
If your feather-friend is a cockatiel or a parrot, then the bird cage by Prevue pet products may be the right one for you.
This wrought iron cage comes with a playtop to give your bird lots of playtime outside the cage. It comes with 4 stainless steel cups and 2 wooden perches. The heavy-duty push button door lock and the windbell lock at the top of the door cannot be opened even by the smartest of the birds.
Keep your seed mess contained with the rounded seed guards that don’t poke you with their sharp corners. The top and bottom drawers can be pulled out to clean out the mess easily. The cage also comes with heavy-duty rubber casters to move it easily when needed.
- Easy to assemble – You can put this cage together easily as the construction is intuitive
- Easy to clean – Both the top and bottom drawers as well as the bottom girlle can be removed to easily clean the cage
- Non-toxic – The cage is painted with non-toxic powder coated finish and is lead and zinc free making it safe for the birds
- Non-corrosive – Being made of wrought iron, the cage survives all weather conditions and is corrosion resistant.
- Not for small birds – The cage is not suitable for smaller birds like parakeets which run the risk of getting caught in between the cage bars
HQ’s Opening Victorian Cage, Small Parrot Cage With Cart Stand
- Opening Victorian Top.
- Drop-down Front Porch.
- 3 Stainless Steel Bowls.
How about a Victorian style cage for your feather friend? HQ’s opening Victorian cage is as fun and as stylish as it gets.
This ornate cage has a Victorian top that opens with a wooden perch for your bird to hang out. If that is not enough, then the top front door drops down for a perching outside the cage.
This spacious cage has a front door with metal cam lock and safety latch, three feeder doors for easy access to feeding bowls, a pull-out grille and plastic tray for easy cleaning.
A bird cage stand below can be used to store essential and the rolling casters make moving the cage from one place to another easy.
- Easy to clean – This simple cage comes with a plastic tray at the bottom and a grille with a handle both of which can be pulled out for easy cleaning.
- Beautiful – The highly ornate Victorian style cage adds to the décor of your house
- Roomy – There is ample space inside the cage for birds like Conures and Quakers to play around
- Accessible food bowls – The three stainless steel bowls can be easily accessed from outside as they have small doors
- No seed guard – The cage only comes with a plastic tray at the bottom and there is no seed guard to contain any seed mess.
YML Square Playtop Cage
- 5/8 Inch Bar Spacing and Large Swing Out Door
- Come with 2 Feeder Doors, 2 Plastic Cups and 2 Perches
- Easy Clean Removable Metal Grate and Slide Out Bottom Plastic Tray
If you want a nice bird cage for your quakers and cockatiels, then look no further. The YML square playtop cage is perfect for your small parrots and comes with a 5/8 inches spacing between bars.
This wire cage has an open playtop with a wooden perch for your pal to get some activity.
The large swing door comes with a spring loaded latch and hook to keep your birds secure. Inside the cage are two plastic cups, 2 feeder doors and 2 perches. All in all a great cage for your feather-pal.
- Easy to clean – The metalgrate and the plastic tray at the bottom can be pulled out for easy cleaning
- Roomy – The cageis quite spacious and there is enough room for your birds to play around
- Lightweight – With side handles andweighing only 27.4 lbs. you can easily take the cage with you to the garden.
- Non-toxic – The cagecomes with a non-toxic epoxy coated finish
- Small – The cageis small and hence is not suitable for large parrots
- Assembly– The instructions for assembly are not clear making it a bit difficult to put the cage together
Best Choice Products New Large Play Top Bird Cage Parrot Finch Macaw Cockatoo Birdcages
This best choice bird cage is ideal for large to medium sized birds like Conures, Caciques and the like. It comes with an open playtop with a ladder and two feeder cups for some outdoor play. The large front door with a snapping door lock will prevent your pal from flying out of the cage.
Inside the strong metal cage is a long wooden perch and 3 stainless steel feeder bowls. The base comes with lockable casters to keep the cage in place when you’re not moving the cage.
- Easy to clean –The top and bottom metal trays and the lower grate slide out for easy cleaning
- Safe – The cage is finished with a safe non-toxic paint
- Spacious – There is a lot of room inside the cage for your birds to play around freely
- Feeder cups – The feeder cups cannot do not have a lock to secure them in place, so the birds can easily pick them out
- Assembly – Putting the cage together can be a bit difficult
Vision Bird Cage Model M02 – Medium
- Small wire bird cage for budgies, canaries, lovebirds and finches
- Cage detaches from base for fast, easy cleaning
- Debris guard helps keep waste inside cage
Get this cute and compact Vision bire cage for your budgies, canaries and finches. This white wire cage comes with contrasting green perches. The two feeder cups are placed down to contain the mess in the debris guard at the base.
The debris guard is clipped on to the cage and can be detached for easy cleaning. The large double doors open into the cage acting as a temporary perch for birds and also contain accidents inside the cage.
- Ergonomic perches –The wavy perches promote blood circulation and avoid same grasping technique associated with rounded perches
- Great price – This is the best price you will find for a cage with some great features
- Spacious – There is enough room for your birds to play around inside the cage and the perches are placed in a bird-friendly manner.
- No pull out tray – Cleaning may not be very easy as he tray at the bottom is not a sliding or a pull-out tray but is clipped to the cage.